Daniel Z. Inscore is an Associate Trial Attorney at Wirtz Law APC, focusing on California Lemon Law, consumer protection, elder abuse, fraud, and business litigation. In his career, Mr. Inscore has successfully tried and settled dozens of civil cases, recovering millions of dollars for clients who have been harmed by the wrongdoing of others.
Mr. Inscore is licensed to practice law before all courts in the state of California.
Mr. Inscore earned his law degree from Ohio State University. There, he participated in moot court and served as an editor on the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution.
Mr. Inscore obtained his bachelor’s degree from the University of Cincinnati, where he graduated magna cum laude.
Bar and Court Memberships
- The State Bar of California
- The State Bar of Ohio (Inactive)
- U.S. District Court of Ohio, Northern District
- U.S. District Court of California, Southern District
- U.S. District Court of California, Central District
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- American Association for Justice
- San Diego County Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section