Amy R. Rotman is a Senior Trial Attorney with Wirtz Law APC. She dedicates her practice to representing consumers in lemon law and fraud cases throughout California. Ms. Rotman has second-chaired over 20 trials against Chrysler, Ford, Hyundai, Kia, Jaguar Land Rover, and BMW in state and federal courts.
Ms. Rotman earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of California at San Diego in 2008 and her Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law in San Diego in 2012.
Before joining Wirtz Law, Ms. Rotman worked for civil litigation firms in San Diego and Washington D.C.
Bar and Court Memberships
- State Bar of California
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court of California, Southern District
- U.S. District Court of California, Central District
- U.S. District Court of California, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court of California, Northern District
Professional and Community Affiliations
- San Diego County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- San Francisco County Bar Association
- Santa Cruz County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association