Amy R. Rotman is a Senior Trial Attorney with Wirtz Law APC. She dedicates her practice to representing consumers in lemon law and fraud cases throughout California. Ms. Rotman has second-chaired over 20 trials against Chrysler, Ford, Hyundai, Kia, Jaguar Land Rover, and BMW in state and federal courts.
Ms. Rotman earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of California at San Diego in 2008 and her Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law in San Diego in 2012.
Before joining Wirtz Law, Ms. Rotman worked for civil litigation firms in San Diego and Washington D.C.
Bar and Court Memberships
- The State Bar of California
- The District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court of California, Southern District
- U.S. District Court of California, Central District
- U.S. District Court of California, Eastern District
Professional and Community Affiliations
- The San Diego County Bar Association
- The North County Bar Association