Helpful California State Bar Publications
- How Can I Find and Hire the Right Lawyer?
- Kids & Law : An A-to-Z Guide for Parents
- When You Become 18: A Survival Guide for Teenagers
- Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians
- What Are My Rights As An Employee?
- Do I Need A Living Trust?
- Do I Need Estate Planning?
- What Should I Know About Elder Abuse?
- What Should I Know About Divorce And Custody?
- What Should I Do If I Have An Auto Accident?
- What Should I Know About Serving on a Jury?
- What Should I Know Before I Rent?
Category Archives: Intellectual Property
Research indicates that due to the speed and frequencies of emailing and texting, proprietary and trade secret information is more frequently being accidentally or intentionally disclosed to someone outside the company. According to a 2007 survey of US companies by … Continue reading