ASSOCIATE TRIAL ATTORNEY
Ommar Chavez is an Associate Trial Attorney with Wirtz Law APC. He represents consumers in lemon law and fraud cases throughout California.
Mr. Chavez earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from California State University Long Beach in 2013, and his Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law in 2019. There, he was an associate writer and editor for the school’s flagship Law Review and International Law Journal and studied abroad in the Mediterranean country of Malta.
Prior to joining Wirtz Law, Mr. Chavez worked as a Certified Legal Intern for the San Diego County Office of the Public Defender and as a Law Clerk for the U.S. Department of Justice. He also previously worked in firms litigating probate and estate planning, real estate, and immigration matters.
Mr. Chavez is a proud native Spanish speaker and brings many years of experience speaking Spanish in a legal setting.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court of California, Southern District
- U.S. District Court of California, Central District
- U.S. District Court of California, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court of California, Northern District
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, Pro Hac Vice
- San Diego County Bar Association