Helpful California State Bar Publications
- How Can I Find and Hire the Right Lawyer?
- Kids & Law : An A-to-Z Guide for Parents
- When You Become 18: A Survival Guide for Teenagers
- Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians
- What Are My Rights As An Employee?
- Do I Need A Living Trust?
- Do I Need Estate Planning?
- What Should I Know About Elder Abuse?
- What Should I Know About Divorce And Custody?
- What Should I Do If I Have An Auto Accident?
- What Should I Know About Serving on a Jury?
- What Should I Know Before I Rent?
Category Archives: Insurance
4 Reasons Why Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) Policies Protect Your Company Against Unforeseen and Unbudgeted Risks 1. Employment Lawsuits Are on the Rise In California, court filings increased by 20% over the past decade. In 2009, contract disputes and … Continue reading