Helpful California State Bar Publications
- How Can I Find and Hire the Right Lawyer?
- Kids & Law : An A-to-Z Guide for Parents
- When You Become 18: A Survival Guide for Teenagers
- Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians
- What Are My Rights As An Employee?
- Do I Need A Living Trust?
- Do I Need Estate Planning?
- What Should I Know About Elder Abuse?
- What Should I Know About Divorce And Custody?
- What Should I Do If I Have An Auto Accident?
- What Should I Know About Serving on a Jury?
- What Should I Know Before I Rent?
Author Archives: wirtzadmin
Biotech Retail Supplier – Negotiated license agreement for intellectual property rights on behalf of biotech retail supplier Pharmaceutical Development Company – Assisted company in obtaining trademarks Pharmaceutical Contract Research Company – Defended company against breach of contract claims from purchaser … Continue reading
Software Developer Company v. Mortgage Banking Company – Defended $1 million breach of contract and copyright infringement claims, resulting in nominal settlement International Money Exchange Company v. Computer System and Software Developer – Defended independent contractor from claims of personal … Continue reading
Franchise Brokerage Company v. Broker – Obtained favorable binding arbitration decision, awarding the disputed territory to client and obtaining reimbursement of attorney’s fees Franchisee v. Franchisor – Defended franchisor against franchisee’s claims of misrepresentation, resulting in mutual releases and a … Continue reading
Retailer v. School Buyer – Represented retailer of school uniforms against school for breach of contract, resulting in full value settlement Purchaser v. Supplier – Represented wholesaler of thermal sensors in international defective product dispute, resulting in non-liability settlement Service … Continue reading
Thermal Sensors – Drafted agreement for exclusive manufacturing relationship between American company and Chinese company Subcontractor Installer v. Fire System Manufacturer – Defended manufacturer of commercial fire system against negligence claims, resulting in nominal settlement