- Hyundai Tucson, Veloster, Sonata (Eco), and Elantra (Eco) Dual Clutch Transmission Defects Are Subject to California Lemon Law – Model Years 2016, 2017
- Post-Warranty Repairs Can Prove a Car Was Never Actually Fixed under California Lemon Law
- Toyota Hybrid Brake Defects Are Subject to California Lemon Law – Model Years 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Jeep Cherokee, Renegade & Compass Subject to California Lemon Laws – Model Years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Do I Still Need To Have My Car To Make a California Lemon Law Claim?
- Chevy Avalanches, Silverados, Suburbans, Tahoes, and GM Sierras, Yukons Are Subject to California Lemon Laws – Model Years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- California Lemon Law’s Fee Shifting Levels the Playing Field Between Consumers Stuck With a Lemon and Large Multinational Automakers