On April 11, 2012, the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit (which includes California) issued another employer friendly decision. In Samper v. Providence St. Vincent (9th Cir. 10-35811 4/11/12), the limits of an employer’s attendance policy were tested under the … Continue reading
Helpful California State Bar Publications
- How Can I Find and Hire the Right Lawyer?
- Kids & Law : An A-to-Z Guide for Parents
- When You Become 18: A Survival Guide for Teenagers
- Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians
- What Are My Rights As An Employee?
- Do I Need A Living Trust?
- Do I Need Estate Planning?
- What Should I Know About Elder Abuse?
- What Should I Know About Divorce And Custody?
- What Should I Do If I Have An Auto Accident?
- What Should I Know About Serving on a Jury?
- What Should I Know Before I Rent?