Helpful California State Bar Publications
- How Can I Find and Hire the Right Lawyer?
- Kids & Law : An A-to-Z Guide for Parents
- When You Become 18: A Survival Guide for Teenagers
- Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians
- What Are My Rights As An Employee?
- Do I Need A Living Trust?
- Do I Need Estate Planning?
- What Should I Know About Elder Abuse?
- What Should I Know About Divorce And Custody?
- What Should I Do If I Have An Auto Accident?
- What Should I Know About Serving on a Jury?
- What Should I Know Before I Rent?
Category Archives: Case Highlights
Insured v. Insurance Company – Represented insured chairman of the board, obtaining $335,000 bad faith settlement against insurance company Insured v. Insurance Company – Represented insured as Cumis counsel under an employment practices policy arising out of claims of sexual … Continue reading