Helpful California State Bar Publications
- How Can I Find and Hire the Right Lawyer?
- Kids & Law : An A-to-Z Guide for Parents
- When You Become 18: A Survival Guide for Teenagers
- Seniors & the Law: A Guide for Maturing Californians
- What Are My Rights As An Employee?
- Do I Need A Living Trust?
- Do I Need Estate Planning?
- What Should I Know About Elder Abuse?
- What Should I Know About Divorce And Custody?
- What Should I Do If I Have An Auto Accident?
- What Should I Know About Serving on a Jury?
- What Should I Know Before I Rent?
Category Archives: Business & Industry
Recently, I was asked whether or not a business in the wedding industry could elect to not offer their services to same-sex couples. This very interesting legal question touches on a unique point where state interests in preventing discrimination intersect … Continue reading
Employment Issues Raised By California Fires With the disruption caused by the recent fires, employers are left with the difficult task of managing employees. Wild fires raise at least two significant questions for employers in Southern California: (1) With mass … Continue reading